Sr. Full Stack Developer
We are looking for some fresh talent or last semester's project trainees. which are responsible for developing, designing, testing, and implementing business applications.
- Analyze, diagnose and fix the bugs.
- Migrate old modules to a newer version.
- Give additional support for given solutions.
- Develop QWeb PDF reports.
- Object-Oriented Programming, Databases & SQL concepts
- Quick learner.
- Always ready to learn new things.
- Problem-solving qualities.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of web technologies like HTML, CSS, JS, Bootstrap, Jquery will be a plus point.
- Knowledge of version control systems like GIT, Bitbucket, etc.
- Basic knowledge of python.
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and